Nazeer Hospital is looking for a competitive Business Developer who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The Business Developer will act as the key link between our Hospital and healthcare professionals and you will aim at meeting sales targets.
As a Business Developer, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our Hospital facilities and medical products and maximize sales growth.
- BS degree in relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical Rep or Business Developer in Medical Field or more specifically with a Hospital.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Assess client’s needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to join our hospital to perform OPD/IPD from our Hospital and also prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits.
- Work with management team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence a targeted group in the decision-making process.
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest medical data.